Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 13


We’ve had some beautiful sunshine for two days now. That’s not to say it’s not freezing, but the sun is nice.  Hopefully I’ll be exploring some of the nearby towns this week, lots of fun stuff in the cultural program!

Something I’ve discovered here – the variety of Special K flavours available kills anything that we have at home. I currently have Apple Crumble flavour, and I intend to try more!

Speaking of food, I had some delicious pumpkin soup for dinner last night (and lunch today). Starting to collect condiments, which means meals are starting to improve!

I checked out the market yesterday. Lots of beautiful fresh food. Craving berries but the ones here are terrible. Apples however, are delicious.

So is wine! And it’s so cheap! Hahahah

Sending lots of love back home xox

No comments:

Post a Comment