Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 14 - the end of two amazing weeks!


Hard to believe it's only been two weeks since I left home, but here we are.

It’s snowing again today! Some serious snow this time, none of that ice on the cars stuff, we’re talking walking home from uni to find your black coat white. And remember, uni is about a two minute walk! Lots of fun!




On my way home for lunch, I walk past the same little patisserie with the most delicious looking gateaux and macarons and truffles. Today, I finally caved and bought a little strawberry tart to savour. It was delicious! Don’t worry, I didn’t eat it all in one go, saving some more for dessert. And maybe tomorrow if I can make it last…



Of to explore Clermont-Ferrand tomorrow afternoon, capital of the area. Should be fun, hopefully not too cold!

Missing you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment